Are you interested in marketing your products or services to our REALTOR® members? Affiliates can be any person or business interested in building relationships with our REALTOR® members, achieving visibility and gaining recognition in the REALTOR® community.
It’s not who you know – it’s who knows you. Let our 9,000+ REALTOR® members get to know you. Can your business benefit from marketing your products or services to them? Do you want to be a part of an innovative and active membership? If so, you would make a great Affiliate Business Partner!
As an Affiliate Business Partner, you are invited to take advantage of the many opportunities we provide you with. We value our Affiliates and encourage our REALTOR® members to do the same. Click here for a printable version of the Affiliate member benefits.
Types of Membership:
Primary Affiliate Business Partner
The one main point of contact at a business.
$260 annually, pro-rated monthly (Membership will be valid from the time you join through the end of the calendar year)
- REALTOR® Member Roster (upon request)
- PinellasRealtorAffiliates.com profile with headshot or logo – Enhanced Listing option available!
- Affiliate-branded name tag upon completion of Orientation
- Ad displayed on our building TVs
- “Affiliate Spotlight” feature – Showcase your business in our building, on PinellasRealtor.org, and in our weekly e-newsletter
- Hundreds of class/event sponsorship opportunities
- Monthly magazine and weekly e-newsletter subscription
- Free or discounted meeting room/auditorium rentals
- Admission to at least 3 free social/networking events that REALTORS® attend
- Community involvement – Many charitable/outreach events and programs
- SavvyCard – Elevate your networking and referral capabilities
- Host classes – Opportunities to educate REALTOR® members on your area of expertise
- Affiliate Meetings (3/month) – Exclusive networking time, valuable sales/networking training, and Affiliate program updates
- Use of our Office-on-the-Go at PRO
Secondary Affiliate Business Partner
A person associated with, or employed by, an active Primary Affiliate Business Partner.
$60 annually (Membership will be valid from the time you join through the end of the calendar year)
This level of membership was designed to be an affordable way for multiple employees of a company to participate in marketing their company through PRO. Example: Bank ABC’s main (Primary) Affiliate member is Jim. Jim wants 3 of his banker colleagues to participate in the Affiliate Program and help him with sponsorships and events. Those 3 would become Secondary Affiliates.
Click here to complete the membership application online*
*Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. You must attend one Affiliate Orientation session within two months of joining. These sessions are held at 9:00 a.m. prior to the second Affiliate meeting of every month, and last until 10:15 a.m. Check the meeting schedule here. You will be assigned an Affiliate Mentor that will help you assimilate into the Affiliate Program. See Affiliate Guidelines for details.
Do you have questions about Affiliate membership?
Contact Kim at email@example.com or (727) 216-3034