Are you interested in marketing your products or services to our REALTOR® members, and within the Affiliate membership which is over 500 members strong? Affiliates can be any person or business interested in building relationships with our members, achieving visibility and gaining recognition in the real estate community. As an Affiliate Business Partner, you are invited to take advantage of the many benefits we provide you with:
- REALTOR® Member Roster (upon request – does not include email addresses)
- PinellasRealtorAffiliates.com profile with headshot or logo – Enhanced Listing option available!
- Affiliate-branded name tag upon completion of Orientation and meeting with an Affiliate Mentor
- Hundreds of class/event sponsorship opportunities
- Bi-monthly magazine and weekly e-newsletter subscription
- Monthly local market statistics reports
- Free or discounted meeting room/auditorium rentals
- Admission to 3 in-person networking events per month
- Access to monthly Affiliate Meetings and REALTOR® Pitch Sessions
- Opportunity to deliver a 5 minute sales presentation at an Affiliate Meeting
- Opportunity to sit on an Affiliate Expert Panel at a REALTOR® Pitch Session
- Community involvement – dozens of charitable/outreach volunteer opportunities
- SavvyCard – elevate your networking and referral capabilities
- Host classes – opportunities to educate REALTOR® members on your area of expertise
- Use of our Office-on-the-Go and Conference Rooms at PRO
Types of Membership:
Primary Affiliate Business Partner
The one main point of contact at a business – the first person to join with a company.
$260 annually, pro-rated monthly (Membership will be valid from the time you join through the end of the calendar year)
Secondary Affiliate Business Partner
A person associated with, or employed by, an active Primary Affiliate Business Partner.
$60 annually (Membership will be valid from the time you join through the end of the calendar year)
This level of membership was designed to be an affordable way for multiple employees of a company to participate in marketing their company through PRO/CPRO. Example: Bank ABC’s main (Primary) Affiliate member is Jim. Jim wants 3 of his banker colleagues to participate in the Affiliate Program and help him with sponsorships and events. Those 3 would become Secondary Affiliates.
Click here to complete the membership application online
Please allow 2 to 3 business days to process your application. Once you’ve been added to our membership database, you will receive a welcome email from KSimmons@pinellasrealtor.org that will include the next steps to take. You must attend one Affiliate Orientation session within 2 months of joining. Check the meeting schedule here and register for one (link to calendar). After completion of Affiliate Orientation, you will be assigned an Affiliate Mentor that will help you make the most of your membership benefits. You must attend Affiliate Orientation prior to sponsoring classes or events.
Affiliate Guidelines & Procedures
The benefits are plentiful and there’s a lot to know! Download our Guidelines & Procedures here to read all the ins and outs of how everything works. This document also contains a list of the Affiliate Board of Directors and Affiliate Mentor Team, the New Affiliate Member Checklist, and the Affiliate Code of Ethics.
Do you have questions about Affiliate membership?
Contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org