Are you interested in marketing your products or services to our REALTOR® members? Affiliates can be any person or business interested in building relationships with our REALTOR® members, achieving visibility and gaining recognition in the REALTOR® community.
It’s not who you know – it’s who knows you. Let our 10,000+ REALTOR® members get to know you. Can your business benefit from marketing your products or services to them? Do you want to be a part of an innovative and active membership? If so, you would make a great Affiliate Business Partner!
As an Affiliate Business Partner, you are invited to take advantage of the many opportunities we provide you with. We value our Affiliates and encourage our REALTOR® members to do the same.
Types of Membership:
Primary Affiliate Business Partner
The one main point of contact at a business.
$260 annually, pro-rated monthly (Membership will be valid from the time you join through the end of the calendar year)
- REALTOR® Member Roster (upon request)
- PinellasRealtorAffiliates.com profile with headshot or logo – Enhanced Listing option available!
- Affiliate-branded name tag upon completion of Orientation
- Ad displayed on our building TVs*
- “Affiliate Spotlight” feature – Showcase your business in our building, on PinellasRealtor.org, and in our weekly e-newsletter*
- Hundreds of class/event sponsorship opportunities
- Monthly magazine and weekly e-newsletter subscription
- Free or discounted meeting room/auditorium rentals*
- Admission to 3 in-person speed networking events per month
- Access to monthly Affiliate Meetings and REALTOR® Pitch Sessions
- Opportunity to deliver a 5 minute sales presentation at an Affiliate Meeting
- Opportunity to sit on an Affiliate Expert Panel at a REALTOR® Pitch Session
- Community involvement – Many charitable/outreach events and programs
- SavvyCard – Elevate your networking and referral capabilities
- Host classes – Opportunities to educate REALTOR® members on your area of expertise
- Use of our Office-on-the-Go at PRO*
*When our physical offices re-open
Secondary Affiliate Business Partner
A person associated with, or employed by, an active Primary Affiliate Business Partner.
$60 annually (Membership will be valid from the time you join through the end of the calendar year)
This level of membership was designed to be an affordable way for multiple employees of a company to participate in marketing their company through PRO. Example: Bank ABC’s main (Primary) Affiliate member is Jim. Jim wants 3 of his banker colleagues to participate in the Affiliate Program and help him with sponsorships and events. Those 3 would become Secondary Affiliates.
Click here to complete the membership application online*
Please allow 2 to 3 business days to process your application. Once you’ve been added to our membership database, you will receive a welcome email from KSimmons@tampabayrealtor.com that will include your member number and next steps to take. You must attend one Affiliate Orientation session within 2 months of joining. Check the meeting schedule here and register for one (link to calendar). After completion of Affiliate Orientation, you will be assigned an Affiliate Mentor that will help you make the most of your membership benefits. You must attend Affiliate Orientation and meet (either in person, over video conferencing, or phone call) with your Mentor prior to sponsoring classes or events.
Do you have questions about Affiliate membership?
Contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org