Welcome to the Affiliate Program of the Pinellas Realtor® Organization!
The Affiliate membership is comprised of many companies that offer a variety of products and services to help the members of the Pinellas Realtor® Organization and their clients.
Since May 2011 when the Affiliate program took on a new beginning we have increased our membership numbers 15 times over and exceeded our goals to build a strong team of professional business people.
These goals include:
- Establish an Affiliate “wall” and “spotlight” at PRO
- Host a monthly social networking event for Affiliates and Realtors®
- Actively support Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
- Establish an Affiliate Facebook page
- Establish a mission statement
- Advertise Affiliate businesses on PRO’s TV screens
- Build a team amongst each other
- Establish a network with Realtors®
- Establish Affiliate-only brainstorming and support meetings: “Affiliates Around the Table: The Art of Conversation”
- Enable free communication (suggestions, comments, etc.) between members and the Chair via one-on-one meetings and emails
- Donate over $425,000 to John Hopkins All Childrens Hospital
- Increase membership and gain membership of former members
- Establish an Ambassador and Affiliate Mentor Program
- Establish an Affiliate Board
Affiliates have given each other referral business as follows:
- 2016 – $3.2 million
- 2017 – $5.1 million
- 2018 – $10.8 million
We are a group that is interested in helping each other, as well as PRO Realtor® members. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.
As Affiliates of the Pinellas Realtor® Organization, our mission is to work together with the Realtor® members to provide products and services that will add value to all its members. We will focus on building relationships supporting the community through education, events, and charitable activities that promote more success in our industry.